Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Linkedin: Dr. Sugandha Gupta on Linkedin
Quora: Dr. Sugandha Gupta on Quora
Dr. Sugandha Gupta is the Founder & Director of Delhi Mind Clinic, Karol Bagh. As a budding doctor in her graduation years, Dr. Sugandha developed a keen interest in the study of human mind and behaviors. She hence chose Psychiatry as her Specialization. She did her post graduation at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, the leading hospital in central Delhi where she worked under the most Senior Psychiatrists of Delhi. A staunch believer in the Bio- Psycho- Social Model of Psychiatric illness, she strives to help her patients deal with mental illness in a holistic manner. Delhi Mind Clinic is hence envisioned to provide not just medical support for psychiatric illnesses, but all necessary forms of psychotherapies and counseling for various mental illnesses and adequate caregiver support to the families. A proud winner of “Dr. Ravi Pandey Memorial Young Scientist Award 2012” conferred by the Delhi Psychiatric Society, she is respected by her colleagues and patients alike.
DR RAVI PANDEY MEMORIAL YOUNG SCIENTIST AWARD 2012
- Prime News – India TV: Invited as a panelist.
- DD Kisaan: Invited as a specialist to educate about panic disorder
- Red FM, FM Rainbow: messages to general population focusing on stigma alleviation.
Community Outreach Programs
- Invited for delivering a talk & interacting with NCC Cadets at Republic
day camp on ” gender sensitization”
2. Invited as Guest Speaker for Annual Navy Wives Welfare Association Meet to talk with the Navy Officer’s wives on “anger management”
3. Invited to deliver a talk by the Department of Botany, Daulat Ram College, on “stress in students & its management”
4. Invited as a guest speaker by Punjab national bank, Rajendra Place branch to present a talk on ” work-life balance in corporate sector employees”
6. Invited as a guest speaker by Axis bank, Kamala Nagar branch to present a talk on ” lifestyle disorders, depression and more”
7. Specialist officer for lecture series at the Zonal Training Centre of Punjab National Bank, Rajendra Place branch.
8. Invited to deliver a talk by the Department of philosophy, Janki Devi Memorial College, on “young people and mental health in current scenario”
9. Invited as a guest speaker to interact with students over “peer pressure at young ages” at Manavstali School, R block, New Rajendra Nagar.
10. Organized workshop at Delhi Mind clinic for NGO” homeless Railway children” on ” social skills training and soft skills”
11. Other lectures for doctors and nurses at various hospitals, students and teachers at schools.
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi – (2007 – 2010
Dr. Sugandha Gupta trained in Psychiatry in one of the leading Hospitals of the Capital, hence providing her with the opportunity of learning from the best Psychiatrists in Delhi. This added to her expertise and skill of dealing with all Psychiatric illnesses adequately.
Army College Of Medical Sciences & Base Hospital, Delhi Cantt ( 2012-2015)
Being the only lady Psychiatrist in the department, she interacted closely and managed mental health issues prevalent but often ignored in females
Dr. Sugandha Gupta was also the in-charge of the child guidance clinic at the Army Base Hospital for two years.
EHSAAS psychotherapy & counseling clinic, Ambedkar University, Kashmere Gate (2015 – 2018)
Dr. Sugandha Gupta was the chief Visiting Psychiatrist at Ambedkar University for three years in a row. She was actively involved in helping students deal with depression, Anxiety, Addiction, and other Psychiatric Disorders.
Jeewan Mala Hospital, Rohtak Road, Karol Bagh ( 2015-current)
The only lady Psychiatrist in the leading Hospital of central Delhi, She helps Patients suffering from medical illnesses cope with depression, anxiety and addiction disorders with antidepressants and/or counseling.
Apollo Spectra Hospital, Rohtak Road, Karol Bagh (2015- till date)
working with the leading gastro, orthopedic and obstetric surgeons of Delhi, She helps International Patients from Afghanistan, Nigeria, Zimbabwe etc cope with their psychiatric issues along with physical well being.
Delhi Psychiatric Society – life full member