SECTION 377 – PARTIALLY REPEALED!
WHAT THE COMMON MAN NEEDS TO KNOW:
1. Gender identity & sexual orientation are not a mental disorder.
2. Since they are not a mental disorder, they NEED NOT & CANNOT be treated by medication, counseling or shock therapy.
3. People who are different in such manner have higher of depression and anxiety disorder in the background of social discrimination and stigmatization. .
4. The risk of self harm and suicides is significantly high in these populations and so are their mental health needs.
WHAT THE COMMON MAN NEEDS TO DO:
1. Stop judging.
2. Stop discriminating.
3. Stop believing it to be a mental disorder.
4. Extend support and respect to such people.
5. Seek mental health services if you see someone struggling despite the support.